Sunday, 9 November 2008

My main course : INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC AND TRADE


Today, I have just found out something about my main course, the MA in "INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC AND TRADE", on next February. So now I want to share with you who want to apply or want to know more about this course.

Firstly, I will talk about aims of the course briefly. The MA in International economics and trade is designed to provide you knowledge, a thorough understanding of trends and contemporary issues in the global economy.The aim is to evaluate how the interactions between governments, corporations and markets impact on economic performance, development and welfare.The course also evaluates the significance of government policies and the rise of regional trade blocs .

Secondly, I would like to move on COURSE STRUCTURE. You are expected to take six modules and a dissertation of about 12,000-15,000 words. Core modules include:
-Economic and Political Environment of International Business
-Growth, Trade and Development
-International Economic Theory
-Research methods
In addition, you take two of the following modules:
-European Monetary Integration
-Global Financial Markets
-International Business Law
-International Business of Japan and South Asia
-International Finance
-Development Financech Methods

Finally, I just want to mention about the Career opportunities. The course would be suitable for those who are seeking careers in international business, government or international policy organisations. You may also apply to develop your dissertation topic into an MPhil/PhD course.

All information above was refer on WebLearn.

No comments: