
This blog I want to introduce with you my favourite song which I often hear everyday. The song with the title simple, easy to remember with one word " L.O.V.E" by Olivia Ong. I like it because the lyric is so beautiful, and feel romantic with its melody. Here is the lyrics of "L.O.V.E" song :
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you can adore
Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you
Now let close you eyes and listening with me. I hope you will feel happy with this song :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlo4Y0YTSbM
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you can adore
Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you
Now let close you eyes and listening with me. I hope you will feel happy with this song :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlo4Y0YTSbM
No comments:
Post a Comment