Friday, 31 October 2008

Analysis my own language abilities and needs


This blog I want to talk about my own language abilities and need. Although, I have been here more than 6 months, but all most of time I live with Vietnamese student and certainly, I just speak and listen VietNamese daily, so until now I am also scare or less confident when I talk with the people who I meet first time because I am afraid I can't catch the strange accents. I offten need to take time at least 10 minutes or some times talking with them in order to hear clearly and get more confident. when I go to work, just a part-time job at VietNamese restaurant, I often feel worry every time the restaurant' s phone ring, so I often let my colleague hear the phone, I really feel shy about this. I think the main reason is I spent not much time to listening English and lazy to talk with British people or International people. Now I have just make a plan for myself in order to improve listening. I will listen to a programme on www.bbc.co.uk/radio4, or listening English music or anything by English everyday at least 20 minutes, an at the weekend I will go to the cinema, of course watch English film ^^ , I think it is also one of way to study English well. I hope I will carry out my plan perfecly and in the near future I will get it, no more scare each time hear the phone ring ^^

No comments: