Friday, 31 October 2008

INTRODUCTION ABOUT MYSELF ^^


Hello everybody, wellcome to my blog. At first, do you want to know a little bit about myself ^.^ My name is Lan Anh but you can call me Anh. I am from the South of Viet Nam. I graduated University 2 years ago and I have also tried to do at some different company in order to get more experience. After that I want to study higher education, so I decided to apply to London Metropolitan for Master degree on International Economic and Trading. Now I am here, UK, studying Pre-sessional course first to improve academic English skills. I hope, I will get everything is good enough for me to go to Master course on next February. This time I am very happy because I have more some new lovely friends in Pre-sessional class. ^^

My interests are travel, chatting , hang out with friends, and specially go shopping. I like to dicover new things, always want to refresh myself and have more new friends. The person I admire is my father, I desire to become a good businesswomen ias him in near future ^^ I intended to get married when I am 28 years olds and I hope I will have a happy family ^^

(^^ Annotation: the picture above is my father, my mother and me ^^ I took it before the day I came here, everytime I saw it I miss my mum,my daddy so much, I hope I can get visa in order to go back with them on this Christmas ^^ )

1 comment:

Steve said...

Have you done any self-study since November?